epson waste tank for sx115

conrail 08:35 02 Mar 2010

just purchased an epson stylus sx115 all in one printer for wife, I have a waste tank on my epson, click here I would like to get one for the sx115, plus fiting instructions, can anybody point me in the right direction please? a search of these forums and the web have not helped, all help gratefully accepted

Mydel 09:08 02 Mar 2010

Not juts in Epson products, it is important to have genuine and highly reliable ink cartridge refills. I've found some good ones in click here

I know some friends whose printers got busted because they bought low quality refills from some individuals who do not even know the concept of quality control.

conrail 10:43 02 Mar 2010

thank you for your reply Mydel, I only ever use genuine inks and have an account with epson, this item is for a waste tank, this item stops the waste ink pads from filling up and the unit requiring a service.

Input Overload 10:56 02 Mar 2010

I never use genuine ink (For Years) & print hundreds of sheets a month on my Canon.

conrail It's not difficult to construct a waste ink tank Blue Peter style for penny's. A bit of pipe from the motor shop & a box with a lid on from WH Smith, or look in the shed/garage.

conrail 11:06 02 Mar 2010

thanks Input Overload, I agree with you but my problem is I need to ensure that I remove the correct end of the waste pipe on the printer, get the wrong end and the waste ink runs into the back of the printer

Sea Urchin 13:51 02 Mar 2010

You've marked this as resolved - but if not then there is a site called wasteink

click here

If you click on Waste Ink Mods and then General Instructions it should give you some helpful advice. I don't think your new printer is specifically there as yet, but the other 2 or 3 models may suffice to help you.

conrail 17:28 06 Mar 2010

thank you Sea Urchin, I have got one including the instructions, had to make sute I took the right end off the printer waste pipe,got it from a company called twenty_four_seven_shop

printerinks 16:07 12 May 2010

Is this what you are looking for? click here

If you want the OEM is try
click here

uk24feb 12:51 13 May 2010

There are few out there that could provide inks, mainly I get mine from eBay

click here

click here
click here

That was a quick scan from Google

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?