EPSON STYLUS OFFICE BX600FW PRINTER PROBLEM!

Confused Anon! 17:56 11 Oct 2009

I recently brought this Epson office printer BX600FW two weeks ago...i recently just started to use it but i've noticed that when i print documents (i.e. 2+ pages) the printer doesn't print ALL the pages!! - for example it will miss random pages out! - i only realised this when i checked to see if all the pages had printed! - also when printing documents with pictures and words on them, on some random pages it will only print HALF the picture! - its well annoying but i don't seem to know what the problem is! - it can't be the cartridges as i brought the printer brand new and have only recently started to use it! - please help!!

Audio~~Chip 00:35 12 Oct 2009

software, unplug the the printer if connected by USB. Reinstall the drivers but download the newer Epson Driver dated 25 March 09 from here click here

It could be a bad install or comunication with the printer. You didn't say which windows you have ?

Cartridges even though they can be new can dry up a little or total if left redundant not printing in a printer. Lexmark are the worst for this, especially the older Lexmarks anyway.

You could call Epson for free telephone support and they would diagnose it over the phone to tell you if it is a fault with your printer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone