epson printers

helpingf 12:41 17 Nov 2006

can anyone help i have epson printer photo stylus R300,i cant get colours like the photo i have on computer when print out its darker ?

Stuartli 12:47 17 Nov 2006

Try experimenting with your photo editing program on the level of additional brightness required to produce the required prints (it won't affect your monitor's configuration).

daba 23:05 17 Nov 2006

i think there may be settings in the Printer->Properties somewhere (advanced properties?) to adjust the density of the print, there is in the rx620 drivers.

also - i had similar problem when printing to Fuji photo paper with epson "compatable" inks.

i only use epson paper and inks now

Stuartli 00:08 18 Nov 2006

There are, indeed, colour management settings in the Epson Printer Preferences including Vivid and standard.

However, there are also colour management settings for monitors and it's a question of finding the one that provides the most accurate for your requirements.

helpingf 10:41 18 Nov 2006

can anyone help D88 durabrite epson i cant get the colours right keeps getting to bright ?

Woolwell 11:26 18 Nov 2006

You can open the Epson D88 printing preferences and click on advanced and adjust the brightness. However I have never needed to do this on my D88. I am intrigued that you have asked questions about the R300 and D88 about colour printing. Following on from Stuartli I wonder if your monitor is calibrated correctly and what you are seeing on screen is true.

mbone 12:16 18 Nov 2006

save image you want to print, open epson photoquicker 3.5 which comes with the printer & print image & print image through this program the colour should be perfect

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?