Epson Perfection V300 Photo Scanner

Bagsey 20:46 17 Oct 2009

I have bought one of these scanners and so far it has been excellent. However I have lost the user guide that came with it. I want to scan some slides and cant remember how to use the adaptor(slide holder) to do this job. In fact I dont know how to set up the scanner for this task. On my old scanner I used to have to remove the white card in the lid but this one does not look as if it comes out.
Can anyone help with this problem please.

canarieslover 20:59 17 Oct 2009

...click here Full manuals here - click here

Bagsey 09:10 18 Oct 2009

Very many thanks indeed. I had some idea from my old cannon scanner that I should be removing the white sheet but I could not see how that was done. My desk is not very convenient as it is shared with my wife, consequently the scanner is tucked away in a not well lit corner. Now I have really examined it I can see that I was being not very bright. Anyway I can start and get some more of my slides safely put onto CD.
Thanks again for your help. Who knows with a name like yours we may meet up in Puerto de la Cruze and I will be able to buy you a drink.:-))

canarieslover 10:56 18 Oct 2009

My main love is Fuerteventura so it looks doubtful that I'll get that drink. Thanks for the offer anyway. Pretty good scanner for the price. I bought one after my mother died so that I could get all the old family documents and photos digitised. It's a lot faster than the old Cannon that it replaced and cost a lot less 10 years after!! That's computing for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone