Epson perfection 610 scanner drivers for win 10

zant 14:30 13 Aug 2017

I have a perfectly good Epson perfection 610 that won't work on Win 10, and Epson don't supply drivers. Is there anyone who can help me, because I feel it a shame to bin it only due to lack of drivers. Alec.

alanrwood 17:27 13 Aug 2017

Try Win 8 drivers if available.

zant 17:42 13 Aug 2017

Thanks Alan for your post, no luck I'm afraid. Alec.

MJS WARLORD 18:27 13 Aug 2017

re-install the driver but before you start the process put the disc in the dvd drawer and right click the software disc and choose run in comparability mode.

i did this on one of my canon printers and i only chose to install the main driver as i did not use any of the other software on the disc.

zant 19:41 13 Aug 2017

MJS, thanks for the info, I still have the installation disc, I've tried all you indicated, and all I know to no avail. Most annoying but it's over 25 years old so I presume Messrs Epson have better things to do than look after their ancient product. Alec

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Musique en streaming : Spotify vs Deezer