Epson P50

1st spring 16:05 15 Feb 2010

Would you know if Epson P50 works with Windows 7 please?

Technotiger 16:07 15 Feb 2010

Simple answer - Yes!

Technotiger 16:10 15 Feb 2010

click here and scroll down near the bottom of list to see P50 - meaning that the P50 Drivers for Windows 7 can be downloaded from the Epson site.

1st spring 16:27 15 Feb 2010

Which download do I need and do I have to put it on a Cd DVD. Do I have to come off line to install and take my anti virus off when installing?

Technotiger 16:46 15 Feb 2010

After downloading the drivers you can put them on CD if you want to, but not really necessary.

To find the Drivers (there are five that you will need), click on my Link above, then click on SUPPORT (at the top), enter Stylus Photo P50 in the space provided. Next Click on Drivers & Software, then download each of the five drivers in turn, saving them to your Desktop.

Once they are all happily sitting on your desktop you can close the Site window, then click on each one in turn to Install it/them.

Only go off-line if you are requested to turn of Anti-virus by any of the Installation processes. This may not be necessary.

1st spring 07:07 22 Feb 2010

My Epson P50 printer, prints on disks. When I try to get the printer to take my disk the compartment holding the disk cannot go in between the rollers ready to print. The rollers are close as if it will only feed paper and not the compartment holding the paper.

1st spring 19:47 23 Feb 2010

Found out it was my fault I didn't put enough force on pushing the compartment into the printer. I was worried I might break something it works a treat now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?