Epson C60 - print problems?

User-59AD08A9-722C-4DED-B9D6EBBDC9E89F5A 15:52 27 Jul 2003

After 3 printout on the printer magenta lines start appearing on the printout....
Could it simply be the cartridges used as they are not official Epson products? or is there just a mechanical problem. I have done countless nozzle checks but the problem always re-occurs after only 3 printouts
Any help will be much appeciated..

LAP 16:05 27 Jul 2003

We use Compatibles and had a recent problem. ie one of the colours would not print, although both were showing half full. The picture lied. Both cartridges were empty, replaced, works perfect. Worth considering..Lap..

Confab 18:11 27 Jul 2003

A Nozzle check will do exactly what it says - check the nozzles. Run the head clean utility, maybe a few times, and also run the print head alignment utility if you have one.

paddyjack 19:18 27 Jul 2003

As confab said run the head clean utility, if no success after about 3 goes give the printer a shake I have found this to work on a number of ocassions. Why I do not know!

woodchip 19:29 27 Jul 2003

When you change to a different ink supplier you should run a cleaning cart as the ink's will be different and can jell if mixed and that's not good for Epson fine ink jets. This is the ink that I use for a Epson 680 click here

LAP 20:16 27 Jul 2003

Like woodchip's 'click here' we will still use this supplier. Excellent service..Lap..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?