End Program NVIDIA TwinView WIndow

The Special One 18:28 14 Feb 2006

Have XP & when I switch off this message appears...End Program NVidia TwinView Window. Can anyone tell me what it means & what should I do - Thank you!

Jackcoms 19:25 14 Feb 2006

Try disabling it via msconfig/Startup.

The Special One 20:49 16 Feb 2006

Thank you Jackcoms for your reply! I forgot to mention that the NVIDIA message ends with NOT REPSONDING. Does this make any difference to your advice given and do you know why I'm getting the message in the first place?
Thanks again!

Jackcoms 11:22 17 Feb 2006

Not sure why it says not responding.

Suggest you disable it as I suggest.

If that causes further problems you can always re-enable it in msconfig and comne back here for further advice!

€dstowe 14:40 17 Feb 2006

I have one machine where this message appears sometimes on shutdown. I did try and get rid of it but nothing seemed to do anything. I then thought that there are other, more pressing, things to worry about so I ignore it now.

The machine still works perfectly OK.

The Special One 18:29 19 Feb 2006

Thank you all for your replies - I've also been in touch with NVIDIA & they are looking into this problem too. I'll report back their response too.

The Special One 15:54 22 Feb 2006

Nvidia weren't sure what was causing the problem, suggested my drivers were old & needed updating so I've done this & touch wood - problemo solved! Thanks again everyone!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?