Embarassing Windows Picture & Fax viewer

enait 22:41 22 Apr 2006

Please can someone help.
I have been sending photos from my picture folder to my friends emails. To see how a particular photo would appear after windows made it smaller for the email, I sent a test to my own email. On opening the picture it came up in Windows picture & fax viewer and looked ok. I clicked the forward arrow and was embarrased. It would appear that every picture I had ever looked at on the internet was available to see although I had not saved them, only looked at whilst online.
Is there anyway of deleting these unwanted pictures from my Computer. I cannot find a file for them anywhere.

remind 22:51 22 Apr 2006

Not sure exactly what you mean, but if your `sent` picture was being displayed from Windows temporary folder(s) then there will be all sorts of other junk in there too. Use click here to clear it out. Make sure to untick the Yahoo toolbar upon installation.

remind 22:57 22 Apr 2006

You can trust the XP Pic resizer to do its job, no need to check before sending; it barely affects the quality of the image when processing photos.

remind 22:57 22 Apr 2006

But it does reduce the size effectively.

rdave13 23:18 22 Apr 2006

When I save any photos, whether from a digital camera or online I save it to a folder on my desktop. To create a new folder just right click mouse button on a blank space on desktop and create new folder. Name it what you like and that's it. Any photos you wish to send via internet will only be the ones you browse to. Ie. in your folder.Leave windows & fax viewer alone:)

AndySD 07:25 23 Apr 2006

Go to tools at he top of the page and choose Internet Options then click on Delete Files.

AndySD 07:25 23 Apr 2006

Go to tools at he top of the page and choose Internet Options then click on Delete Files.

AndySD 07:28 23 Apr 2006

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires