Email virus

wonderwill 16:39 26 Nov 2006

I have the following email virus which seems to be deep rooted. Can you tell me how to eliminate this please

C:\Documents and Settings\Willie Clemie\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst/Archive Folders/Deleted Items/26 Oct 2006 14:51 from [email protected]:Mail server report./Update-KB5812-x86.exe Infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Warezov.eu skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Willie Clemie\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst/Archive Folders/Deleted Items/26 Oct 2006 14:42 from frank:test/test.zip/test.txt.scr Infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Warezov.eu skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Willie Clemie\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst/Archive Folders/Deleted Items/26 Oct 2006 14:42 from frank:test/test.zip Infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Warezov.eu skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Willie Clemie\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst Mail MS Mail: infected - 3 skipp

skidzy 17:09 26 Nov 2006

This Virus has been around since the beginning of October to the best of my knowledge.

However some AV's will not clear this totally just yet.Try running A-squared click here
and the online scanner from Housecall (TrendMicro) click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?