email notifications PCA

rdave13 00:14 13 Dec 2014
Answered

Could Towers rectify email notifications to threads I respond to please? Very intermittent whether I get them or not. Thank you.

As for asking for weekly updates on my preferences, via email, has been dead for quite a few years.

As a Christmas box can you please get the system up and running as it is supposed to do?

Many thanks.

SparkyJack 09:30 13 Dec 2014

. Mail response notifications has been 'iffy' for a long time now, most times none come in, then a flurry.

I I always log into 'My posts' first to check out activity

rdave13 10:36 13 Dec 2014

I've sent the Webmaster an email concerning the twice weekly newsletter.

spuds 11:28 13 Dec 2014

Agree with the comments made by SparkyJack.

The problems been posted before on a number of occasions. You might need to be like the rest of us who have the same problem, and just ignore it.

rdave13 11:55 13 Dec 2014

I do like newsletters concerning new technology. ZDNet for example. It would be nice to compare different opinions from different sites so hopefully Towers might be able to reinstate the Newsletter mail for me. You never know what Santa can bring and if you don't ask you never will get :)

rdave13 23:47 13 Dec 2014
Answer

IDG Founded in 1995 PC Advisor is part of IDG, the world's leading technology media, events and research company. IDG UK: Macworld | CIO | Computerworld UK | Techworld | MacVideo | Digital Arts

Looks like they can sort it then.

catpwss 10:35 14 Dec 2014

rdave13. May be better to go here...click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?