Email Control ( Second Attempt)

Guy Fawkes 22:23 05 Aug 2006

I have recently moved from AOL to TalkTalk
and would like to keep my Aol for personal emails and use Talktalk for work emails.
It's a pain keep logging on to both to see if I have any mail.
I did, today install "Incredimail" as it appeared to be what I was looking for. But I could not find the emails to open. Also Tiscali is now appearing and I thought I deleted all trace of them a long time ago.
Am I missing a trick here?
Surely what I want can't be that difficult. I just want both my emails in one place and notification when I get mail!
Any Suggestions....PLEASE!

Stuartli 22:42 05 Aug 2006

See:

click here

The subject is also well covered in Outlook Express's Help files.

phono 22:50 05 Aug 2006

I could be wrong here but my understanding is that AOL was your ISP and you've now moved to Talktalk, is that correct?

If it is correct then as soon as you terminated your AOL connection your AOL email account and associated addresses will have become defunct. You cannot expect AOL to continue to receive and store email for you when you are no longer a customer of theirs, your email should now all be handled by Talktalk, start emailing all your contacts with your new Talktalk email address.

Alternatively, register a domain in your own name that will allow email redirection to any email address.

Guy Fawkes 21:08 25 Aug 2006

Thanks for the advice it put me in the right direction and I now have "incredimail working" It's really good and has lots of nice features

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?