Email backup software

Daiol 11:28 08 Dec 2008

Hi,Been using the amic email backup software since the begining of the year,went to use it today and it said that my 15day trial had expired have uninstalled it and reinstalled but msg still pops up with 15day trial expired.Does anyone know of an alternative free outlook express backup software please.Thanks.

rawprawn 11:33 08 Dec 2008

Uninstalli it using Revo in Advanced Mode
click here
Then redownload Amic click here
And install it

ambra4 11:34 08 Dec 2008
  Daiol 12:34 08 Dec 2008

rawprawn,Thanks for reply tried your idea but no joy it still insists that my 15 days are up do i want to buy.daiol

rawprawn 12:53 08 Dec 2008

Uninstall it again Download and run CCleaner
click here run both
"cleaner" and "Registry" and try agian.
Go to my link for Amic and click on Support / Contact us. I am sure they will help you

Daiol 13:52 08 Dec 2008

rawprawn,Followed you instructions to the letter,but when i try to install new a box tells me that there are already files existing in c:files.So i looked in c drive in program files and there was amic tools folder there tried to delete it and box said access denied how can i clear the old amic from prog files in c drive??,maybe thats causing the prob needs a clean install.thanks daiol.

ambra4 14:05 08 Dec 2008

How to use the Revo Uninstaller program

click here

If the windows request message to reboot appear DO NOT click the NO button Revo will

now search the registry and hard drive for any files that is not required, just click the

Select All button and the Delete button if any left over files are found once the “Finish”

button appear you can than reboot the computer

rawprawn 14:13 08 Dec 2008

Have another try with Revo (follow the instructions) if it still doesn't work try File Assassin to delete the Amic Folder/Files
click here

Andsome 14:15 08 Dec 2008

I don't know why you should need software to back up e mails. I just click on File/Save and save to a separate folder or a plug in hard drive.

rawprawn 14:15 08 Dec 2008

Delete the files within the Folder first.

Daiol 08:31 09 Dec 2008

Sorry for delay in replying,Ive been attempting to get shot of this amic tools folder from my prog files.When i do attempt to delete i get a box runtime error '70' acces denied.Ive run ccleaner registry & reg mechanic with no luck any further help please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

How artist Alex Yanes worked with his daughter on this bright 3D mural for Monument Valley 2

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Comment regarder le lancement du Galaxy Note 8 en direct ?