E:Mail Adres

ol blueeyes 14:40 08 Oct 2009

\has anyone else hfound that here are others with the same E:Mail Address as themselves ?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:47 08 Oct 2009

why do you think someone else has your email address?

ol blueeyes 14:57 08 Oct 2009

First of all Amazon told me of 2 other names and addresses that used the same E:Mail Address. Virgin denied it.
Now in a google search I got my E:Mail Address with some one elseses Name Address Telephone Number Last 4 Digits of their Visa Card also how much they spent and where they spent it and exactly what they bought.
I have checked checked checked and rechecked their E:Mail Adress is EXACTLY the same as mine.
Don't worry virgin were the first to know.

ol blueeyes 15:27 08 Oct 2009

Oh ' I should have said. I've never liked Google so never had an account. But I decided to open one to see what I could find out. When trying to open an account and entered my E:Mail address I was told I already had an account and if i couldn't remember my Password I could change it. So I did but they didn't want to know any other informatiom so I changed the pass word . Then when logging onto the Site up came an Address in the Midlands with all the information. But I live just outside bristol

woodchip 15:37 08 Oct 2009

I think its the Same person YOU

rdave13 15:41 08 Oct 2009

Might have been an expired email account? click here

ol blueeyes 15:46 08 Oct 2009

Definately NOT me i checked again the address is not mine the Telphone number is not mine and the address Bellshill is between Glasgow and Edinburgh I live in the west Country. nAlso the Company that he/she bought from I've never heard of ththe items were Extra Large where as I am normal. Also I have checked my Bank Account for the month inquestion and NO such purchase was made from my Account
But his raises a Credit Status worry for us all we could be Blacklised through no fault of our own.

ol blueeyes 15:50 08 Oct 2009

rdave13
If that is the case that surely means we can change other peoples password with impunity

ol blueeyes 21:12 08 Oct 2009

Just seen an item on ""Consumerwatch"" re Google owned by Mafia perhps that is someway to answering my Problem. Though they will not get much from me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?