Email

Molly_Don 04:07 22 Jun 2009

I've sent a family member an email, how can I find out if they've received the email or whether it's ended up in cyberspace?

I don't wish to phone unless I have to but I've no idea if they've blocked me on their email list.

Thanks for any assistance.

Molly_Don 04:21 22 Jun 2009

I forgot to say, I sent this from a Yahoo a/c to a Yahoo a/c.

mooly 07:23 22 Jun 2009

I don't think you can easily, not with Yahoo anyway, although I believe there is (was !!) something called Yahoo Plus where you could pay and have the facility to confirm that a message was delivered... it's a good question though. Something we probably all wonder at some point.

Clapton is God 10:54 22 Jun 2009

Probably a bit late for your purposes, but if you're sending e-mail from a POP3 (as opposed to webmail) account, the free version of MSGTAG click here will let you know when an e-mail has been opened (but not necessarily read!!) by the recipient.

Molly_Don 13:17 22 Jun 2009

Thx for the replies

Terry Brown 13:19 22 Jun 2009

Why would a member of your family want to block you ?.

Molly_Don 15:47 22 Jun 2009

"Why would a member of your family want to block you?"

We had a family dispute, I've emailed them because at this stage, I'd rather not phone.

Furkin 17:07 22 Jun 2009

Terry: that's nothing to do with anyone !

The OP asked a technical question,,, if he/she wanted us to know about their private life, they would have included it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?