Electoral roll

User-178362 14:24 28 Apr 2007

How do I find an address on the Electoral roll. I know the persons name, road/town,but not the house number. I have been asked to do this for a friend. I have found telephone numbers for people abroad but not in the UK. He thinks it's will not be a problem for me. It is. I do not want to pay or register if possible.

Kate B 14:33 28 Apr 2007

Try click here. Otherwise, ring the local library - I think it still has to provide that kind of information.

Kate B 14:33 28 Apr 2007

Or just look in the phone book ... Sometimes the answer to a question is very low-tech.

User-178362 14:53 28 Apr 2007

He has looked in the phone book. Not sure if the person is with BT. I have been looking under your link but not getting anywhere. I know the Library do still hold this info, I thought I would ask on the forum.

Fingees 20:05 28 Apr 2007

That 192.com holds copies of all the voting lists, although some are ot o date, unless the people have asked for their nmes not to be listed for genral access.

Unfortunately their servise is no longer free.

t's about a fiver for a certain umber of searches.

You can try their local library of the people you want to trace, but if they have elected to be excluded frm the general register, then i won't be there either. it will only be available for official business such as elections.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?