Eisa Partition

Bad_Boy1022 12:26 26 Mar 2009

Hello

Is there a program to delete an Eisa Pertition on a flash drive. I got this drive in China it's 16GB, but I get these annoying program popping from eisa partition. I would like to remove it and resize the flash

Thanks in advance

bremner 12:41 26 Mar 2009

Insert the drive.

Then go to My Computer > Manage > Disk management.

Find your device in the bottom pane and right click on the partition you want to delete and choose to remove the partition.

If you want the whole space available as one partition you will need to do this for each partition. (Loosing any data in it) When you only have one unallocated area shown you can then partition and format this.

Bad_Boy1022 12:50 26 Mar 2009

HI

you cannot delete Eisa parition this way. I have tried that, it's one of the most difficult parition to delete. There was to be asoftware to do that, but cannot find it even on google. Even Gparted cannot do it

bremner 13:48 26 Mar 2009

In Disk management is the disk shown as a dynamic or basic disk and how big is the eisa partition

bremner 13:52 26 Mar 2009

Found this click here.

Don't know if will work on thumbdrive though

Bad_Boy1022 15:04 26 Mar 2009

hi bremmer

no diskpart cannot even see that eisa on that flash. I have tried it. It's really nightmare that eisa partition. It sees only the partition 1 which is 15GB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires