Editing problem using Pinnacle Studio 9 SE.

Mark-293923 16:10 12 Mar 2005

Hi, Has anyone had any experience using Pinnacle Studio 9 SE. Only, after hours of capturing and editing, using the DV Full-Quality capture mode, I find the sound is out of sync and the picture jumps. I then tried using the MPEG Full-quality capture mode and this time only the picture jumps, but not all the way through!
I have a High spec Dell PC which came the editing software already installed.

If anyone has any Ideas your help would be very much appreciated.

Mark.

Bagsey 16:35 12 Mar 2005

Sorry that cant help on your specific problem as I use Pinnacle Stduio 7. but do know that there are issues around sound sync with Pinnacle 9. I suggest the you pose your question here to get among lots of video experts for free advice.
click here

€dstowe 16:51 12 Mar 2005

There is a forum at Pinnacle itself as well as numerous enquiries on this forum about this very common problem.

Use the search facility (upper left) to find the relevant threads.

Because of this sync problem, and numerous others, I have stopped using this software.

Mark-293923 18:12 12 Mar 2005

Thanks for your help, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem!

woodchip 18:35 12 Mar 2005

Yes I have updated and E-Mailed Pinnacle you are wasting your time with the Software the longer the Video the more out of sync the sound becomes. You can sort the Jumping by downloading the updates that brings the version up to 9.3.5

stalion 18:38 12 Mar 2005

or you could use the best click here

Mark-293923 18:41 12 Mar 2005

That explains why my test runs of about 10min were ok. But my hour long dvd is rubbish, total waste of time. At least it's on a DVD -RW So I can use the disc again.
Thanks - woodchip

Mark-293923 18:44 12 Mar 2005

That sounds good to me, I'll look in to that!
Thanks - Stalion

stalion 18:46 12 Mar 2005

I use it all the time no sound sync problems and easy to use
Regards

woodchip 18:49 12 Mar 2005

Yes I have used that with good results. but the features are not what pinnacle as. It's a pitty about the sync problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?