edit HTML

conrail 15:46 09 Feb 2006

using xp pro, serif web + + kool moves
trying kool moves as a way to set flash instead of java in my web pages and it works very well, I believe I can make the background of a SWF transparent by adding this tag to my HTML
param name="wmode" value="transparent">
unfortunately I do not know how to access my HTML, all suggestions gratefully accepted, thanks

mco 17:01 09 Feb 2006

I haven't used this for a year or so but I do recall that in serif webplus 8 you went to 'insert' then 'webobject' and then 'html' and you were given the option of where to put your html - head , body, whatever. However, I don't think you could actually view the code and insert it precisely where you wanted so you might have to insert the whole thing as html code .

conrail 18:46 09 Feb 2006

thanks mco, have been trying various options to embed the line into web+9 but it looks as if it needs to be embedded at source into the kool moves program, they have a forum but not so easy to use as this one and there is a max of 70 queries per person. each query must go up to 5 specific named people and as I don't know the people I need to speak to whats the point, at least this site each query is open to all, anyway thanks for trying

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?