Echoing on Utube links?

bumpkin 21:29 27 Nov 2010

Hi everyone, a friend of mine sends me links to music sources. I am having trouble playing them as
after 6 to 10 seconds into a track it starts to play again but at the same time as the original giving a weird delayed echo effect.
I don`t know if it is the source or my equipment.
Here is a link
click here
What are your opinios please

bumpkin 21:46 27 Nov 2010

OK, so it works fine from the link here I have just tried it. I copied the link from my inbox onto the screen and then here. If I click on the link in my inbox it will not play properly. I am puzzled here
I did not expect it to work on the posting.

Ray

bumpkin 21:52 27 Nov 2010

Please note the selected example was chosen at random and does not reflect my personal musical
choices:)

rdave13 21:57 27 Nov 2010

Try clicking the links once that your friend sends you. Make sure double click is not set to single click in the mouse settings;
click here

rdave13 22:01 27 Nov 2010

Nowt wrong with the musical choice..excellent.
If you say you're a Radio 1 fan well....well..... All I can say is you're musically...err like LOUDNESS and not bothered with melody. 8-o

bumpkin 22:51 27 Nov 2010

Thanks rdave it was that simple, try this as a token of apprecclick here, who mentioned radio1 :-)

bumpkin 22:54 27 Nov 2010

appreciation I meant.

rdave13 23:10 27 Nov 2010

What can I say!

If the lead singer had a slight touch of 'echo' the voice would have sounded deeper and more convincing. Not quite as flat as I heard it.
The band had the potential of blasting out blue murder but quelled it for the song and mastered it excellently.
Thank you for your link.
As you say...R1....what? :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone