eBayISAP.dll

agfa 17:33 10 Jan 2006

Until recently i had no problem accessing my E bay account or biding, but now when I try to bid (1st using Firefox) I get a box pop up to download eBayISAPI.dll (I ahve so where do I put it).If I use Int Exp 6 when I click on to bid I just get a page appear with loads of letters and numbers printed all over it.
Can anyone please help

Gongoozler 18:21 10 Jan 2006

Hi agfa. I don't know why you have to download eBayISAPI.dll. I'm using Firefox, and I don't have eBayISAPI.dll on my computer. I notice that when I'm in the My eBay part of the site, the address includes ISAPI.dll?.

Mytob 18:30 10 Jan 2006

It looks like its downloading the dll instead of forwarding you to the requested page. It is seeing the .dll extention and realising its not a web page so getting you to download it as it would with any other file such as a exe. As for why its doin this i havent got a clew! This is what i get on the My ebay bit /eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay . Do you get the part after the .dll bit? If not thats the prob but when i try to remove the end part i get a page not responding page from ebay.

BigMoFoT 19:05 10 Jan 2006

eBayISAPI.dll - if you have anything other than that then you could have a potential security issue if your being forced to download something. Your browser(s) may have been hijacked and I would run anti virus and adware\spyware programs to be doubly sure.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone