ebay turbo lister problems

477vtd 10:21 15 Nov 2008

Hi. I have over 200 items in my Ebay turbo lister inventory. Nearly all these items were imported from my Ebay unsold items list. They all have the original pictures from the Ebay listings with them. When I try to upload them to ebay a message appears saying items has errors / error - failed to submit image(s). I have tried uninstalling turbo lister and then reinstalled it but still the same message appears. This happens on all the adverts and not just the odd one.
I have my firewall (WINDOWS FIREWALL) set to accept TurboLister
My anti virus is AVG 8.0. 175
System :- WINDOWS XP Home Edition version 2002 Service Pack 2
I also have a problem when I try to edit my turbo lister items. I can edit the items but when I click save I get the message “ Turbo Lister EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience “

Any advice would be much appreciated

Blackhat 13:51 15 Nov 2008

Hi, you don’t say how old your ebay unsold listings are! There have been some changes to listing requirements that Turbo lister has a problem with, most common is that all UK listings must now have a Paypal payment option to be able to upload.

Secondly, regarding your images, if you still have the originals try deleting the image from your Turbo lister file and re-attaching from your own folder, or re-photograph the items.

Thirdly, if your previous listings used Turbo lister from more than a year ago they are probably incompatible with the new Turbo program.

Finally, importing complete listings into Turbo lister is not always successful; you can copy and paste bit by bit (very lengthy process) and build up a new listing quicker than starting from scratch. Worth trying just once to see if it overcomes the problem.

477vtd 21:23 15 Nov 2008

Hi Blackhat,
Thankyou for your reply.
1. Most of the listings have been imported from Ebay in the last 12 months. All my listings have paypal has an option.
2. I am unable to remove the images from my turbo lister. I can edit the items but when I click save I get the message “ Turbo Lister EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience “ It then turns off
3. Most of the listings have been imported from Ebay in the last 12 months
4. I have just tried to create a new listing but when I select a new catagory I am unable to
go any further as the done and next boxes do not highlight. I can select a catagory from the drop down menu of my previous listings and fill in the rest of the form, but when I click the save button at the end I get the above message again:- “ Turbo Lister EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience “.
I have been in contact with Turbo Lister customer support but up to now they are unable to help me sort this out.

Blackhat 00:00 16 Nov 2008

Hi, I dont think I can help you anymore on this but sounds like something more than just a Turbo lister problem. I put this sentance "Turbo Lister EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close" in google and found pages of listings, try doing a bit of google searching on this one, best of luck.

477vtd 09:35 16 Nov 2008

Hi Blackhat, Thanks for your efforts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone