Ebay - some pages wont open up?

zincy 20:45 16 Dec 2005

Hello there

I was wondering if anybody else is experiencing some problems with ebay? Some of their pages... in fact most of their pages is not opening up? It just comes up as all funny looking writing like some script? Anybody else having this problem or is it just me?

Thanks!
zincy

zincy 20:46 16 Dec 2005

opps forgot to add this only started to happen last few days..

spuds 22:40 16 Dec 2005

Using eBay quite a lot, no problems with what you mention at this end.

Les T 22:46 16 Dec 2005

Download & try CCleaner.
click here

Brumas 22:50 16 Dec 2005

This has been going on for quite some time and does'nt appear to be getting any nearer to solution. Check out their forum and several 'workarounds' click here

I have to say it happens to me intermittently, I am using BTBroadband!

cazbay 23:27 16 Dec 2005

Im on BT and sell wholesale on ebay ive had no problems.Fingers crossed I dont,Ive quite a lot of things finishing in the next week.
So thanx for the warning Ive read all the workarounds

zincy 23:28 16 Dec 2005

yes thats the kind of problem i am having as stated on the ebay forum... I am on Tesco broadband, but everything was fine until a few days ago... strange

Stuartli 23:44 16 Dec 2005

Just think of the money you are saving...:-)

I've had no problems downloading e-Bay pages - in fact I've already spent too much as a result this weeek...:-(

rdave13 23:48 16 Dec 2005

What browser is set to default?

driving man 23:51 16 Dec 2005

I Had same problemandd found it was my cookie settings being too high . It Happens to me during on line banking with various banks. My solution for banks is to enable all cookies and then when am finished I disable them again . But if you want to be on EBay for some time then watch what sites outside EBay you click on. Mind you CCleaner will flush out all your cookies

zincy 23:58 16 Dec 2005

thanks for the help, i have run the ccleaner but the problem still exists. This also happen to my housemate computer as well... maybe its the isp problem?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?