eBay on a go slow?

spuds 14:45 23 Jan 2007

Over the past few days I have had problems downloading from the eBay website. Have you used eBay over the past few days, and have the experienced the same delayed downloading?.

I have completed a little bit of spring cleaning on the computer, but that doesn't appear to have solved the issue.Sent an email to eBay, and waiting a reply, to see if the problem is at their end.

anskyber 15:11 23 Jan 2007

No. Fast for me.

spuds 16:30 23 Jan 2007

Thanks anskyber

Looks like the little bit of spring clean, is going to be a big spring clean in a few minutes, and se if things improve

skidzy 16:33 23 Jan 2007

Fine here spuds :-))

rodriguez 16:39 23 Jan 2007

Seems OK on mine as well - both UK and American ones. It may slow down at times if it's full of people putting up their loot that they stole from this week's shipwreck on there... :-P

SLAYER 16:40 23 Jan 2007

As long as its declared its not stealing,the lucky so and so's.

spuds 19:17 23 Jan 2007

Just gave the computer a big clean out, and things seem to be a little faster. Not 100% like previously, but we are getting there.

Just been informed that eBay have some big surprises in store regarding safety issues. Those registered with eBay may shortly receive an email, explaining the improvements. Won't go into detail, but things look better for eBayers.At least nine changes, with more to follow.

Will tick this as resolved. Thanks again everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires