e-mail stationery

vinnyo123 03:29 06 Apr 2004

Question if I use a stationery that I use with my outgoing e-mail with a GIF pic why can't people view it .They can only see it as attachment.

I use frontpage to make stationery and saved it as web page.Added it to outlook via compose.

thanks

Stuartli 09:26 06 Apr 2004

Copied and pasted from OE Help:

You can only use stationery in messages that are sent in Rich Text (HTML) format.

To make sure HTML formatting is turned on, on the Format menu in a new message window, click Rich Text (HTML). A black dot appears by the command when it is selected.

vinnyo123 11:22 06 Apr 2004

yes thanks ,I believe it might be people receiving my e-mails that have there settings to read all messages in plain text.

brambles 12:32 06 Apr 2004

Outlook Express has a specific programme for creating your own Stationery so you can put any GIF or JPEG image in.

Click the little down arrow at the side of the Create Mail button..

Click on create stationery

Click on Create New it is fairly simple & you finish up with your own design in HTML.

Email me if you want an example of GIF stationery.

Brambles

Outlook Express has a specific programme for creating your own Stationery so you can put any GIF or JPEG image in.

Click on Create New it is fairly simple & you finish up with your own design in HTML.

Brambles

Brambles

brambles 12:34 06 Apr 2004

Brambles

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache