e-mail problem

pooperscooper 18:07 29 Jun 2007

Hi, Is anyone else having problems with their Orange e-mail, I have 4 different e-mail addesses that I use for different things, most of the time they work fine but this last month they keep going wrong, i.e. it keeps telling me the password is wrong which of course I know it isn't....One particular e-mail address (the one I use for e-bay) keeps doing this, so I have to go into e-bay and change the e-mail address to one that I have just created, this works fine for 2/3 days then bingo!!(this is how I know my passwprdis OK) it breaks down again and asks for the corret password, I have now had to change my e-mail address within e-bay 5 times in a month...2 of my oher e-mail adresses have done the same thing and I have had these a year or more.I have looked at all the help sites regarding this problem and done everything they suggest but to no avail...Is there something wrong with the Orage servers or something?....Val

p;3 18:38 29 Jun 2007

yups there IS a problem ;see this thread click here

FE would be delighted to have a contribution from you too::))

pooperscooper 18:56 29 Jun 2007

Thank you so much for enlightening me, I thought I was going nuts!!! This is a pain because if I keep having to change e-mails with e-bay they will think something funny is going on and stop me selling, it is my living so I am really annoyed with Orange/wanadoo......Val

pooperscooper 18:57 29 Jun 2007

PS I WILL LEAVE MY COMMENTS ON THE THREAD THAT YOU GAVE ME..VAL

p;3 19:04 29 Jun 2007

if you DARE

click here

have a rummage around that site!!!!!!

may make you weep too::))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache