E-Mail Notifications

thumbscrew 23:46 12 Nov 2009

Why don't we get e-mail notifications about replies to our posts any more? What a retrograde step!

rawprawn 08:14 13 Nov 2009

Mine was working OK yesterday, when did this happen?
Have you just had an email?

thumbscrew 08:41 13 Nov 2009

Hello rawprawn and no, I stopped getting emails a while back and didn't get one about your reply.

thumbscrew 22:57 13 Nov 2009

Has anyone else stopped receiving e-mail notifications about replies? I have. Are my settings incorrect?

rawprawn 10:33 14 Nov 2009

I would contact FE and see if he can solve your problem. Use the link at the top of the page

cocteau48 10:48 14 Nov 2009

Once you tick a thread as resolved does that stop the "response to your thread" emails?

I ticked this thread click here resolved sometime yesterday evening and have had no email, notification of the addition posts through the night.

Femme 13:01 14 Nov 2009

I just posted a message and did get a email reply

Sea Urchin 13:16 14 Nov 2009

Also check your PCA Profile - and make sure the email address there is correct.

thumbscrew 20:59 14 Nov 2009

Thanks for replies all...rawprawn, unsure who Fe is, or where I can see the link.Marg7...try as I might I can't see your tick box???

Sea Urchin 21:45 14 Nov 2009

FE is Forum Editor - click on link at top of this page - Contact Forum Editor.

The tick box Marg7 refers to is at the bottom of THIS posting box but only WHEN you are posting a new thread. Click on Start New Subject link and scroll down to check box is ticked - but I'm sure it will be - it's ticked by default.

thumbscrew 22:45 14 Nov 2009

Thanks Sea Urchin, I'll get on to that pronto

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?