dvi I dual to hdmi

robind 13:26 08 Apr 2014

Hi, I read your article by Paul Monckton and want to make sure I inderstand correctly. I believe he was saying I could use a dvi d dual adapter since I don't need the analog side. Dvi d dual is much easier to come by. My computer has both vga and dvi I dusl. My moniter went kapooey so I bought a new tv with no vga since I have the di I dual. I am not worried about the speakers because I am only going to use that computer tower for word processing since it has xp.

robind 13:43 08 Apr 2014

I dave dvi I dual. I read the article on this site on how to tell the difference. I am not going to use the vga port because I also have a dvi I dual port. Is a regular dvi d cord or adapter enough for the 1080p on the tv or do I use dvi d dual?

robind 15:02 08 Apr 2014

I will be connecting it to an lg tv-42 inch but it is inly 1080p so thanks for the article. I didn't even know what the dvi I dual connection was until I saw your chart. I am glad gateway put that on. I am thinking it is likely because I bought the compuuter with the xp media edition back then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?