dvd x maker

porkypig37 17:11 12 Jan 2005

just registered for dvd x maker tried to validate my licence but was told 321studios is not in buisiness now? what do I do to use this program??

Totally-braindead 18:30 12 Jan 2005

It sounds like you won't be able to use it I'm afraid.

porkypig37 18:42 12 Jan 2005

cant even uninstall this program. I am going to re-install it then uninstall it and forget about this program, you buy mags (sometimes) only to get one program well it will be the last I buy I'm an old man and cannot keep up with hassle involving programs. I have another prograthat I have problems with, Magix audio cleaning lab. Install it on the wrong drive and it could not find it I then uninstalled it and went to re-install it and it said you will need to uninstall the other version. I checked the registry and cleaned any mesntion of this program but no avail. so I just cannot use a program that I got as a gift. I contacted magix 6 times but no answer , sounds fimiliar doesnt it . I have went on long enough writing this book and I am just going to have to do without these programs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires