DVD RIP

Paulo1992 23:33 08 Feb 2009

Hi Guys

I've ripped a dvd containing a tv series to my computer in a .vob file using dvd decrypter

I want each episode to be around 400mb - does anyone know how i can convert the .vob files into avi and be about this file size without losing any quality as they are currently about 1.3 Gb

If not does anyone have any suggestions of how i can rip them in avi at this file size to begin with

Many Thanks
Paulo

MaxUpload 03:04 09 Feb 2009

You allready have DVD Decrypter so your half way there.

Download Vidomi - click here -

Next view the tutorial here - click here

howard64 06:27 09 Feb 2009

I have just watched the video as I am planning to do this with my retirement video which I have converted to dvd so thanks very much MaxUpload I will come back to this for reference. Paulo1992 I will be interested in hearing how you get on with this. Good Luck.

yanli 08:18 09 Feb 2009

This software is easy to use. Only a few clicks to finish your conversion.Help you rip DVD to the most popular video and audio formats.iTool DVD Ripper for MAC could help you rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, DivX, H.264/MPEG-4, AVC, MP4, MP3, WMA with excellent quality, you can only convert any part of the huge DVD movie, easily clip video segment, crop video size, edit video effects, adjust subtitle finally get your customized output audio/video files.

eric97 10:24 08 Apr 2009

decrease all settings like aspect ratio, video and audio codec and others to acquire lower size.

have a try

daveeb 10:44 08 Apr 2009

I find auto gordian knot to be good at converting dvd to avi.

MAJ 12:01 08 Apr 2009

I'm with daveeb and AGK click here a great little freebie.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache