DVD recording

Hrosir 15:41 28 Mar 2010

I hope someone can give me some advice here; my daughter has a digital dvd camera and wants to transfer these files to a blank dvd so that it will be playable on a domestic DVD player. I have little experience of this type and need to know how to go about the task. Her Pc is running windows vista. Thanks.

BRYNIT 15:48 28 Mar 2010

Most digital DVD cameras come with a disk, cables and instructions to instruct on how this can be done. Without knowing which Digital DVD camera you have or what you have already tried it would be difficult to give advice.

eedcam 16:47 28 Mar 2010

if you mean a dvd camcorder then all she has to do is make sure she records in dvd video mode and finalises the disc if it already plays on a standalone recorder then its fine if not then check if its finalised and not recorded in VR mode (check the handbook for the camcorder ) Once you have a playable disc all you need to do is rip it to the Hard drive and then burn back to dvd .Personally would not touch anything of windows for this try Imgburn its free click here and Choose mirror8 for the download site
Once she has it open it pop the disc in once it sees it choose create image file from disc note where its saved to then choose write image file to disc with a suitable blank in and its done

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017