Dvd ok with dvd Decrypter but not Shrink/Nero?Help

buel 17:02 31 Dec 2008

Hi, i can use dvd decrypter on a dvd i have but when i go to use Dvd Shrink or Nero vision to burn the files, dvd shrink closes with an error and nero vision pulls all the vob files apart from the main one which is about an hour long(the rest being menus etc) Please can anyone help me out? I know i could burn it as an iso and copy it but, iseally, i want to edit it with nero vision and then burn it..

buel 17:40 31 Dec 2008

Hi, i can use dvd decrypter on a dvd i have but when i go to use Dvd Shrink or Nero vision to burn the files, dvd shrink closes with an error and nero vision pulls all the vob files apart from the main one which is about an hour long(the rest being menus etc) Please can anyone help me out? I know i could burn it as an iso and copy it but, iseally, i want to edit it with nero vision and then burn it..

Terminus90 19:38 31 Dec 2008

click here one of these might help

mohawk32 21:45 31 Dec 2008

Do you have to use nero to burn files. There are so many burning programs out there (many free)

Sometimes there are driver clashes between programs (Nero is famous for this)

Wht not use decrypter or shrink to create the files, save to desktop, then burn.

MCE2K5 22:38 31 Dec 2008

Did you try what I wrote in my Post @ Tue, [email protected]:37 in this click here

i.e. Copy all the VOB's to your hard drive & rename them to .mpg video files from VTS_01_1.VOB to VTS_01_1.VOB.mpg then try and import to your video editor to edit them.

buel 11:57 01 Jan 2009

Hi MC, God im crap, im so sorry i didn't see that post, i shall try that today,thankyou for that..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?