DVD to MP4 for Video Jukebox

Canyonero 17:25 02 Oct 2007

I am aware that there have been threads for converting DVD to MP4, however I am looking to be able to use my PC as a video jukebox and would like to be able to convert DVD's like NOW thats what I call music to MP4 as individual tracks.

My question in does anyone know of a DVD to MP4 converter that allows you to convert only portions of a dvd or allows you to mark start and end points for conversion.

I think I've made this clear but if not please feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance.

DJ-Garry 23:48 02 Oct 2007

It's a bit long winded but DVD shrink will split the DVD up if you go into re-author mode. Save the output to a folder, then burn it to an image file using Nero, then use Nero Drive image to mount the image and then use DVD to MP4 converter to work on the image drive. It should work if you have nero!!! If not you can get a demo from here (click here)
Get DVD shrink from here (click here)

Luna2 04:32 10 Oct 2007

I think i have understood what you mean, as i know ,you can use this software, aimersoft dvd to mp4, with it you can not only set the start and end of the DVD movie to get your desired segment. also can Cut off the redundant part such as the black borders of DVD movie, view your DVD on all kinds MP4 player with full screen.
you can free download it from its offilcal website
click here

john bunyan 17:39 10 Oct 2007

iTunes can do it. Also my sound card (Creative X B X-Fi)does it with its software when an external sound source is plugged in to the headphone socket.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?