DVD Magic

iristony 21:21 27 Jul 2003

I am having difficulty loading this months CD: DVD Magic. Having followed the instructions down through the registration and choosing and loading the free files offered I find that there is no provision to Finish the Loading. Please are you able to help or could it be that I have a faulty CD??

holly polly 22:39 27 Jul 2003

snap same here,hol pol

holly polly 22:41 27 Jul 2003

cant register or update mine ,anybody else reading this thread got any probs?

holly polly 22:44 27 Jul 2003

any suggestions from anybody for alternative software,what will do the same biz as dvd magic?

jakedawe 23:22 27 Jul 2003

MovieJack 2 will do the same thing but it's not free and it also takes about 8 hours to rip the DVD (which aint strictly legal BTW).

Stuartli 23:27 27 Jul 2003

There are already one or two threads about problems with this program.

powerless 23:57 27 Jul 2003

You dont need to update or even register to use it.

Find the DVD Magic icon and away you go

iristony 18:13 28 Jul 2003

Powerless: we have tried clicking the DVD icon but it will not install the program.
TonyD

Bronica 18:59 28 Jul 2003

I had probs aswell but it seemed the install sheild had frozen but when I closed down all programs DVD Magic had intalled behind the blue screen and seems to work fine. I can't register either and yes it takes ages to compress a DVD.

woodyallen 19:33 28 Jul 2003

I can't register 'safeworld' as no code has been given by PC Advisor?

Anyone else with this problem ?

BigAl127 21:29 28 Jul 2003

I had similiar problems, but have now managed to install the program. Instead of letting the disc autorun, try going through control panel-add remove programs. It worked for me.

Took 2 1/4 hrs to compress a DVD but then would accept a cd-r disc when inserted in my e:Drive (CD Writer).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?