DVD Copy

Daiol 20:08 17 Feb 2007

Hi there has anyone had anything to do with 1 click dvd copy software?. :click here

eedcam 22:57 17 Feb 2007

Rip off you can use dvd shrink for free or any dvd and clone dvd to buy much better

Daiol 09:27 18 Feb 2007

eedcam,Thanks for your reply and suggestions regarding dvd copy,Been using dvd shrink for some time now but over the last few months it has been playing up it goes well until about 2 min from the finish and a box comes up telling me unable to find tls file or something in that line,so i left it alone.Now dvd clone how does that perform will that shrink a movie down to fit on to a dvd disc or the any dvd,if you have any experience with these i would be very grateful of some info.Many thanks.

Daiol 09:37 18 Feb 2007

eedcam,PS,I forgot to ask what about dvd that have a copyrite on them [i do know its illegal],Thanks once again.

€dstowe 09:39 18 Feb 2007

If you have software that doesn't perform properly, try repairing or re-installing it.

If I remember correctly, DVD Shrink uses the DVD writing facility of Nero - you might try repairing that as well.

mike1967 09:47 18 Feb 2007

DVD Shrink been unsupported for years, its very hit and miss if it will work now

Any DVD and DVD Shrink they way to go, free for 21 days then you need to pay, can't recommend it enough

MICKY BOY 11:49 18 Feb 2007

Daiol

Bought 1 click copy a few years ago, was so pleased upgraded to Pro for small cost. Found that both were good but Pro gives more control over settings.
Have used Pro version for a couple of years now, never been disappointed. Always have been able to back up my DVDs.
The software is always being updated and free of charge.

Mick

eedcam 14:47 18 Feb 2007

If I remember correctly, DVD Shrink uses the DVD writing facility of Nero

It also uses and prefers dvd decrypt and the more recent imgburn which replaces decrypt minus the reading

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017