DVD copy

SAH 00:24 01 Apr 2005

I'm trying to make a back up copy of a DVD using the simple option on DVD X copy platinum, it starts to read the disc and gets to about 4% and gives up. It's worked ok on other DVDs, but I suppose this one must have better copy protection on it. I've tried using the advanced option too but without any joy. I've got DVD X Rescue as well but I'm not sure how to use this, has anyone got any suggestions please?

ACOLYTE 00:33 01 Apr 2005

click here is about the best i can offer without getting into the arguments they may follow about copyright infringement.

SAH 00:42 01 Apr 2005

Thanks for that ACOLYTE. This is for my own personal use and I won't be selling loads of copies to my mates or at my local boot fair, so there's no copyright infringement! Cheers :-)

ACOLYTE 01:00 01 Apr 2005

You walked right in to that 1 ,lol i will point out to you that even copyies made for your own use are illegal and do indeed infringe copyright laws,unless of course you own the copyright then theres no problem.Im not nagging at you just trying to set you straight about things before anyone else who may not be so gentle does it,lol.

Daz35 01:55 01 Apr 2005

Try this click here

SAH 10:16 01 Apr 2005

OK thanks for that ACOLYTE, I'll bear that in mind. :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?