DVD Audio to CDA

Air_Man 10:26 06 Jul 2005

I have recorded some digital radio, via Freeview TV to DVD. I would like to transfer this to audio CD (cda format) so I can listen to it in the car.

Can anyone advise the best way of going about this, and suggest any decent software (preferably freeware) I might need. I use Nero 6 for CD/DVD creation.

Thx

mattyc_92 11:03 06 Jul 2005

I think that this may go against "copyright" protection, as you are getting songs for free (even if it is from the radio).

If I am wrong, another member will probably correct me.

ACOLYTE 11:30 06 Jul 2005

Matty_92,may be correct i don't know but i think if you copy the files as audio not data then they will be made .cda automatically by Nero.

Air_Man 11:53 06 Jul 2005

Thx Mattyc. However,its not songs I've recorded. Its just one-off radio programmes that are not for sale.

I appreciate that this could still have copyright implications, but since I do not intend to keep them beyond the first listen, I'm not too concerned(its just to give me something decent to listen to in the early hours while nothing else is on the radio on my way to work).

Anyway, thx Acolyte, I'll give Nero a try (its still new to me as I've only just got a DVD burner and done most of my burning through Pinacle Studio for my VHS wedding videos.

mattyc_92 11:56 06 Jul 2005

You could play the dvd on your computer and use "Acoustica" to "capture" the audio and save it. But then you will have to listen to the WHOLE thing....

click here for Acoustica

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?