DVBT USB Freeview

leeknight67 16:48 28 Jan 2007

I just got a brand new PC and it came with a freeview thing which i plug into my usb port. I have installed everything and when i go into the programme it mutes my computer and comes up with this programme is not responding.

Any ideas ???

Cheers

Lee

Sharpamatt 16:50 28 Jan 2007

some idea of what the freeview thing is may help as will details of the system

Stuartli 16:50 28 Jan 2007

Might sound a silly question, but have you connected it to a TV aerial as the original is only for very strong signal areas?

Stuartli 16:58 28 Jan 2007

Is it a model like this:

click here

or this:

click here

leeknight67 17:04 28 Jan 2007

its a Kworld USB2.0 Digital TV & FREEVIEW BOX
thats all i know.
I go to the DVB-T PLUS icon on the screen. Which brings up a box with more icons in it. I click on the watch and record DTV icon. that then brings up a red box saying DTVR. THen it freezes

spacecadet 17:27 28 Jan 2007

hi had this stick try uninstalling the k world stick and reinstalling,follow the installation instructions by the letter.if i remember it is quite critical that you do the install in the correct steps,one of which i recall is install software before connecting the k world stick,so the correct driver is installed not the xp generic one.
also you will need a aerial connected at the relevant stage before you do the channel search.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?