Duplicate Postings

ventanas 17:05 30 Mar 2005

Just wondered if anyone else was getting this. A number of times today I have responed to a thread and have been told that the page cannot be displayed, so have tried again. But the post has got through, resulting in a duplicate (or more).

I am also getting this message when switching forums.

There seem to be quite a number of duplicates today, so it seems I am not alone.

Meshuga 17:13 30 Mar 2005

Hi ventanas. I`ve been getting the same thing today but not when I am responding to postings but when trying to access sites. I have to try a second time before the page will open. Don`t know if there is any connection between the two.

Mortticia 17:13 30 Mar 2005

Yes,every time I click on a new page I get cannot be displayed.As far as I can tell it's only the PCAdvisor site that is affected.

Starfox 17:15 30 Mar 2005

Same here,seems to have got better over the last hour though.

jbp1982 17:16 30 Mar 2005

I have had it on here, the Northern Bank website and on Google on some searches. Pulled the plug on STB to reset it. That never worked, what's happening today??

Fingees 17:23 30 Mar 2005

Sme here, just had it happen.

been like it all day

Luthien 17:25 30 Mar 2005

Yep, I got the same 'page cannot be displayed' message a few minutes ago - had to log in again, seems ok now.

OOps - just tried to post this response and got 'URL cannot be retrieved'!!

Arnie 17:41 30 Mar 2005

I have also had the same type of problem ventanas.

A double posting with the alert pop-up box described below, blocking the first posting.

Also:
When I sign in to the site an alert box pops up. Within the box it says: "This document contains no data". I have to click OK to remove it.

Sometimes this occurs when clicking on Consumer watch and other titles.

I am using the Firefox browser, but have had no previous problems.

Weird indeed.

Arnie.

Starfox 17:55 30 Mar 2005

"Same here,seems to have got better over the last hour though."

Wish I hadn't said that,it just got a lot worse.I haven't been able to get back onto the site for twenty minutes.

ventanas 08:49 31 Mar 2005

Sorry folks, meant to reply last evening, but couldn't get through. Its still happening today. No doubt will be fixed in time, if it is a problem at PCA. Sit back and be patient. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something my end.

ventanas 08:50 31 Mar 2005

Sorry folks, meant to reply last evening, but couldn't get through. Its still happening today. No doubt will be fixed in time, if it is a problem at PCA. Sit back and be patient. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something my end.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?