Duplicate Emails from a single sender.

peter99co 12:46 29 Apr 2010

I use Mailwasher and Outlook on a Vista PC and receive from one sender duplicate mails. All other mails from other senders are single. I have emailed the sender and requested they check their end. I receive an auto reply (in duplicate) that they are looking into it. They then mail with the reply that they have checked their system and tested for this and found no problem. They suggest it is my Outlook that may be at fault.

The Mailwasher shows a single mail when run and it is when I open Outlook, a receive pulls two identicle copies of the mail. The inbox then shows (2)unopened mails.

If mailwasher find mail from other senders, that mail is also received but only single copies of their mail arrives in the inbox.

I also have an XP machine with Mailwasher and Outlook and to complicate things this only receives single mails from the same sender. It does seem to point to the Vista machine having a problem.

Where do I start looking?

peter99co 23:18 29 Apr 2010

I may have found an answer in my Rules Set-up. (to many rules)

I have to wait for next mail to arrive :-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?