Dual monitors trick?

kenpachi 16:10 06 Mar 2014

I have a Packard bell all in one pc LA6524 UK and its currently connected to 2 other screens. I bought a VGA splitter a few days ago in an attempt to have 3 screens but the issue I am having is that instead of having 3 different independent screens the other 2 screens are a clone of each other.

My question is how can I have 3 screens on this Packard bell all in one pc LA6524 UK?

kenpachi 16:39 06 Mar 2014

I have a 1 VGA port and 1 HMDI port which is used to connect the builded in CPU to the builded in monitor. Unless a HDMI cable can be separate into two just like I did with my VGA cable but will this still be a clone?

kenpachi 16:42 06 Mar 2014

MechKB if you click Here and go to page 56 and look in the images you will see how the inside of it looks like. I dont know which one graphic card and which type will fix it in and what issues I might have.

aquatarkus 21:58 06 Mar 2014

Have a look at the Matrox Dualhead 2go and the triplehead 2go vga converters this could be just what your looking for, not cheap though

click here

Regards Aquatarkus

kenpachi 13:55 01 Apr 2014

Aqutarkus i looked into that but it didnt tell me if each monitor will be independent and not a clone of each other.

aquatarkus 18:49 01 Apr 2014

Hi Kenpachi the monitor displays will be independent, If you look at the user guide / manual for the Dualhead2go or the triplehead2go it clearly shows you what can be set up. Regards Aquatarkus

kenpachi 12:59 02 Apr 2014

Thanks aquatarkus will see if i can get the dualhead2go on ebay

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?