Driver Updating

betina 11:14 10 Jun 2007

Hi Guy's

Looking for some advice regarding the following sites, am in process of updating my drivers and was wondering what your views were as still being newish lol!! at this, am not always sure if i am indeed making the right choices!!. I came across Driverzone.com and Driveragent.com. I was considering taking out a subscription with Driveragent but would appreciate some feedback ie; is it value for money? and more important is it safe to carryout monetary transactions online with them? Any views would be most gratefully recieved . Have a nice one!!!!

Betina

SANTOS7 11:21 10 Jun 2007

Firstly you do not need to pay for updating drivers,
you will get whatever driver update you need from the manufacturers website.
There aren't really that many components in your PC that need updating, and if your Pc is running fine i wouldn't bother anyway..

beeuuem 11:21 10 Jun 2007

Before spending money why not try click here which was recommended on this forum. It works for me and is free.

betina 15:27 10 Jun 2007

Hello Santos7 and beeuuem
Many thanks for sound advice may just forget updating drivers as pc is running smoothly enough, no probs as such. However will click on the link from beeuuem just for look see. Thanks guy's, your help is sooo!! very much appreciated have a nice one and huge hug from

Betina x

beeuuem 01:47 13 Jun 2007

I hope that Santos7 appreciated the hug as much as I did!!
If all is well there isn't lot to be gained from updating drivers -unless,like me, you want to fiddle until it is broken :-))
Would you like to put a tick in the box to close this thread?

SANTOS7 19:24 13 Jun 2007

yes he DID!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?