Driver or website wanted

audeal 15:15 27 Feb 2007

My sister has a PCline wireless keyboard and optical mouse (second hand) and has asked me to get it working on her comp, I have followed the instructions to the letter but I can't get it to work anyhow so I need the drivers for it as she did not have the CD with it.

Can anyone please tell me where I can get this driver or what the web site address is as I cant find it on the web. Maybe they have been taken over. I need to download the drivers to get it to work. I have searched all the usual driver sites but found nothing.

The device details are sketchy but this is all I have:

PCline: PCL-KBC 300

The instruction manual is appalling and hard to follow.

Any help would be appreciated. Many Thanks. Audeal

Rich Pickings 16:15 27 Feb 2007

Generally these items will work without a driver, especially the keyboard. All that is usually required is to press the button on the receiver, then the keyboard.
If the receiver is USB only and does not have a ps2 keyboard connection, you may have to enable the USB keyboard option in the system BIOS.

audeal 18:18 27 Feb 2007

Hi Rich Pickings: Thanks for your reply. I have now sorted it out and got the Keyboard working but the Mouse still would not work. In the end I used an adapter in the Serial Port and it worked very well.

Thanks for your help. Audeal

uesquebeathus 19:09 27 Feb 2007

PCLine are subcontracted equipment from PC World or Dixons, Curry's group.
The main thing with this setup is to take out the batteries,
then make sure that both the kboard and mouse are set to the same frequency you will see the small switch under the items make both to CH1 or CH2,
they must be the same,
then put the good batteries back in,
the detector unit must be close to the k/board mouse, ( you can try distances after you have got them going)
on some makes they will flash as the mouse is moved or the kboard keys are struck, if that happens you are of and running,
switch on the pc.
this web page will show you the k800 setup they are all very similar.
click here={350fd136-f87b-48e5-ba46-1b469f3627aa}&CatID={5c063cbb-8e98-4cf6-9e24-d0bb1c71f639}

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?