driver for hp psc 2110

dijo 19:22 27 May 2008

I need to re install the driver for my hp psc 2110 all in one printer, I cant find one anywhere on the net and I have lost my original, the link from pcdadvisor takes me to hp website and they say they no longer support windows 98 which is my operating system any help would be appreciated
di

Eric10 19:36 27 May 2008

Win98 driver click here

Eric10 19:54 27 May 2008

The XP driver on the HP website for the PSC 2110 (click here) is the same one I have linked to above and supports Win98, Win98SE, WinME, Win2k and XP. HP may say that they no longer support Win98 but they are being really unhelpful because the driver actually appears to be for all OS from Win98 to XP.

dijo 13:56 28 May 2008

Eric10
Thank you so much for your help, you are a life saver. I will try it straight away!
Di

dijo 14:26 28 May 2008

Oh heck, I have just tried to download it from your links and it has given me an estimated download time of 48 HOURS! I don't think that would work and as I have got dialup connection it wouldn't stay connected for anything like that long, do you have any other ideas?
thanks
Di

Eric10 14:43 28 May 2008

I've already downloaded the driver to make sure that the link was good and I must say that it did take quite a while even on broadband.

If you email me from the yellow envelope next to my name I will be quite happy to copy it to a CD and post it to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires