Driver For Fujitsu Monitor...

Hunky 23:14 31 Jan 2004

I have a Fujitsu Monitor DC-770 kat... Can't find driver for it anywhere..... Any ideas welcome.... Hunky.

DieSse 23:37 31 Jan 2004

You don't need a "driver" for a monitor.

Is it working OK, if not, what is the problem?

Hunky 23:58 31 Jan 2004

Thanks 4 your input but I DO need a driver for this one ( it's an odd ball of a thing ). I did a clean install on this a few times,( PC ), & I always had to install the driver from a floppy. Floppy on 'MISSING LIST' now.I downloaded that driver from a site, forget where, but checked all places I know, but no luck.....Hunky.

smegs 00:01 01 Feb 2004

Hunky, click here not sure if this is what your looking for.

Hunky 00:04 01 Feb 2004

Forgot to say......It's was working perfectly BEFORE I did the clean install. The problem is ......Can't get information displayed on monitor, 'cause of driver......Hunky.

DieSse 00:09 01 Feb 2004

I can assure you you do not need a "driver" - monitors don't even have drivers in the normal sense of the word - they have .inf files, which are just a text file that lists the operating parameters of the monitor for use in the standard Windows driver.

You mean you can't get any display on the monitor at all? - how did you do a clean install then?

smegs 00:10 01 Feb 2004
  smegs 00:12 01 Feb 2004

"Can't get information displayed on monitor", do U mean U can't change the BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST? Or have U nothing at all? No Windows??

Hunky 00:19 01 Feb 2004

Thanks smegs.... Yeah it comes in under DELTA 770,(but rings a bell), even though Delta not on label on monitor. Will try for these files. OK DieSse, not a driver, but a bunch of files anyway to be downloaded......Thanks guys,as Hunky goes chasing once again......Hunky.

DieSse 00:23 01 Feb 2004

If you simply need to be able to set a full range of parameters for your monitor (if you can't at the moment) - change the type to an Acer15p - this is in the standard types built-in to Windows. Then you'll see a full range of refresh rates, colour ranges, and resolution ranges.

Of you may simply need to load an updated graphice driver.

I presume you do actually have a display on the monitor, or you wouldn't be able to do anything at all.

Hunky 00:29 01 Feb 2004

Yeah you're right smegs, both of you. To be precise, I get a very very HAZY picture, & can't get on net due to that. I know this from the last clean install, which I formatted drive C , through DOS... All else seems fine..Ta again.. Hunky.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?