Hi And thanks for reading this. I have a website written in Dreamweaver. I had a table with an image of the map of Spain in it. I created hotspots for the 52 counties. It all worked correctly. I then decided to draw a better map myself. I deleted the first image loaded the new map and now I cant make hotspots work. I can draw them, write the link and set it to _blank. But they wont work. I've tried doing it in a completely new table, I've tried using a gif and a jpg. It makes no difference if I use a placeholder first. It makes no difference if I use this sign # in front of the target address. My site is click here Any clues would be received with much thanks.