Dreaded Flash player probs,any solutions yet?

Cooter 10:04 04 Nov 2009

Hi everyone....
yes you guessed it, I have Adobe flashplayer probs. But from web searches mine seems to be similar but slightly different than the rest of the world!

While already having it installed I go on Youtube or any flash using site and it comes up with "Flash player off or uninstalled" etc etc. My programs shows it as installed but no size. So I reinstall without uninstalling and everything plays fine. Thats until I turn off/restart and then I'm back to square one. Lately I've found myself downloading flashplayer 3 or 4 times a day sometimes.

I've tried all possible solutions available on different forums (uninstall,reinstall, ticked boxes etc etc) on the net to no avail. I have Vista 32bit on IE on a year old Samsung laptop.I had no problems up til about a month ago so I'm wondering if its recent newer flash versions rather than older ones.

So in short I'm having to download it everytime I need it to work rather than it not working at all. Just wondered if Adobe or you guys had any new advice to help me and the many others sick to death of this problem! Many thanks

Sparkly 10:41 04 Nov 2009

Hi Cooter i had a similar problem a while back take a look at my posting with rdave13 help and link all work again.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?