Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 help?

Internetwhizzkid 18:37 29 Jan 2007

Hi,
I have just started to use the new speech recognition software Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 preferred. To be precise I am currently using it now or in which to type out this new thread. Now the only problem that I am having with it is that when I say start it doesn't seem to click the start button on the taskbar, also it doesn't seem to double-click and a folder in my documents now these are some of the most important things in which I would use speech recognition for.
So does anybody know in what I have to do say in which to get Dragon NaturallySpeaking to double-click folder open it open folders and to click the start button to open certain applications (for example Internet Explorer)
thanks
Ben

€dstowe 18:52 29 Jan 2007

Before I binned my speech recognition software, I'm sure there was a booklet with it detailing the spoken commands. Also in the help files/manual.

Internetwhizzkid 18:54 29 Jan 2007

Yes that must be won somewhere. It's just finding the time in which to look through it

€dstowe 18:57 29 Jan 2007

In the time it took you to post this thread, you could probably have found it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?