Dr who

SLAYER 19:47 02 Jul 2006

Cybermen/Daleks,does it get any better.

VoG II 19:48 02 Jul 2006

Will have to wait for Part 2 but the potential is certainly there for something spectacular :o)

Catastrophe 20:10 02 Jul 2006

I remember the first Dr Who.

The tardis took on the shape of something nearby as camouflage. In this case a phone box.

Never realised phone boxes were the same all over the multiverse.

;)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:27 02 Jul 2006

OK? I'm a fan too, but this is the helproom so what is your problem?

Catastrophe 20:32 02 Jul 2006

Well. My problem is why is the tardis STILL a London phone box. That must have been about 1961.

Sorry. Did not mean to hijack ... ;)

VoG II 20:35 02 Jul 2006

It is very well known that shortly after the first episode of Dr Who the metamorphosis engine went kaput. Hence the Police phone box.

However, why he hasn't fixed it in 25 ish years is a mystery.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:39 02 Jul 2006

Perhaps he needs to log into the helproom for advice

SANTOS7 20:40 02 Jul 2006

I'm with Fruit Bat /\0/\ on this the only thing that has been highjacked is the helproom there seems to be a lot of postings just thrown in willy nilly, there is a link to respective catagories, so come on guys lets stick to it, otherwise we are going to have an open forum not knowing which way to turn...

Mikè 21:02 02 Jul 2006

"It is very well known that shortly after the first episode of Dr Who the metamorphosis engine went kaput. Hence the Police phone box.

However, why he hasn't fixed it in 25 ish years is a mystery."

It's official VoG™ is now this forums Dr Who expert, so not just the resident Excel guru anymore.....

Cybermaxx 21:13 02 Jul 2006

I had hoped that Davros might make another appearance. A bit disappointed that he isn't there, leading the invasion, tbh. I know he's dead and all that, but.......

ade.h 21:30 02 Jul 2006

You just can't get the parts for that model anymore.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?