Downloading Photos

Sam Gee 12:57 01 Nov 2008

Hi,a friend has sent me some awsome photos of aircraft accompanied by Nicole Kidmans song "I am going to Fly Away".I have never seen anything like it.I view them in Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer.How would I open them to use as Wallpaper,I have tried the other two options offered but it tells me they are the wrong sort of files! Any ideas?
Regards,
Sam Gee

eedcam 16:18 01 Nov 2008

hit Print screen while the pic you want is on then paste it in any editor you have .Though can you not just hit the copy to button

MaxUpload 16:19 01 Nov 2008

You are able to extract individual slides and/or audio tracks from a PowerPoint presentation with - click here - or other proprietry pieces of software which if you Google will give you a comprehensive list.

They are not all Freeware though the one I have suggested is!

Sam Gee 16:43 01 Nov 2008

Hi, Thank you both I have tried the methods and no luck I am sure there is a way.Thanks anyway good of you both to take the time.
Regards,
Sam Gee

Wak 20:00 01 Nov 2008

If you can play the POWERPOINT through the FREE VLC Media Player (Google for it) you can pause the video and get a snapshot of the picture under the Video Menu.
I haven't tried it but it might work as VLC plays just about anything.

woodchip 21:20 01 Nov 2008

Open in another Program the go to file and choose save as, Save a jpeg with chosen name

Sam Gee 10:18 02 Nov 2008

By jove I think he's done it!!!!Used Paint.Net and it works a treat.Thank you all.
Samuel Gee

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Android Oreo News: Release Date & New Features

Best Photo Editing Software for iPad

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Comparatif : quelle est la meilleure batterie externe 2017 ?